Hetalia // United Nations HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainy days!

4 posters

Go down

Rainy days! Empty Rainy days!

Post  igirichu Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Ahhhh, it's raining here in Italy. :T Since Ludwig isn't here and Fratello was at Antonio's house, I was really bored. so I decided to look through my photo album!

Rainy days! 11512901m
マク @ Pixiv.

Look, look! It's me and Ludwig last winter. Don't we look so good? As much as I like my sailor outfit, my winter outfits are the best. It's always fun to go shopping here in Italy! I always take Ludwig to the nicest stores.

(I know it's like 4 AM in Italy, but it's 9 PM where I live so shhhh don't pay attention to Feli being awake at this hour)
igirichu
igirichu

Female Posts : 11
Birthday : 1992-08-18

http://igirichu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Rainy days! Empty Re: Rainy days!

Post  Germany Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:21 am

Today it's sunny here, but that won't last long. Soon the usual rainy autumn weather will start.
Ah, you really drag me everywhere, but I have to admit you picked out nice things for me already... Like that coat. Winter's a nice season, all in all, though I can't train that much ouside.

(OOC: We shouldn't point out when a nation posted something, I think...)
Germany
Germany

Male Posts : 28
Birthday : 1989-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  hungary-pan Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:22 pm

Hey Felici I saw the cutest winter coat shopping yesterday! It was sailor styled and if you'd like I'll buy it for you!
hungary-pan
hungary-pan

Female Posts : 124
Job/hobbies : Representing Hungary, frying pans, yaoi, flowers, kicking Gilbert's ass, snuggling with Rod, drinking, green

http://elizabetahedervary.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  igirichu Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:03 pm

Oh Ludwig. I like how your style is so simple, but it's always nice to have some flair, right? I love shopping for you! And less training means more time spent inside with me, right?!

And sorella, that sounds great! (=ヮ=)೨ There are lots of new boutiques here! We have to go together soon!

igirichu
igirichu

Female Posts : 11
Birthday : 1992-08-18

http://igirichu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Germany Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:24 am

Ah, it's nice you enjoy it. And of course you are right, about spending more time with each other...
Germany
Germany

Male Posts : 28
Birthday : 1989-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  hungary-pan Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:32 pm

veneciano wrote:Oh Ludwig. I like how your style is so simple, but it's always nice to have some flair, right? I love shopping for you! And less training means more time spent inside with me, right?!

And sorella, that sounds great! (=ヮ=)೨ There are lots of new boutiques here! We have to go together soon!

I could use a new pair of Italian made boots. My tan ones are from the 80s!
hungary-pan
hungary-pan

Female Posts : 124
Job/hobbies : Representing Hungary, frying pans, yaoi, flowers, kicking Gilbert's ass, snuggling with Rod, drinking, green

http://elizabetahedervary.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  イッキク Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:49 pm

That is a very good picture, Italy-kun. And Germany-san with his hair down...how unusual. (=_=)
イッキク
イッキク

Male Posts : 49
Job/hobbies : I enjoy reading the atmosphere, assessing the situation, and acting carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum