Pryvit vsim

Go down

Pryvit vsim

Post  Katyusha on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:16 am

Pryvit vsim! Hello everyone!
This seems to be a nice place to talk to the other countries. I'm happy to be here too now. <3
Also I hope my siblings will appear here soon...
avatar
Katyusha

Female Posts : 22
Birthday : 1988-08-24
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 30
Location : Kiew, Ukraine
Job/hobbies : Spending time with my siblings, trying to make the best ot of everyday...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pryvit vsim

Post  TrollNorge on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:39 am

Hallo, Katyusha. It's nice to see you around... our countries have good relations, but we don't talk much due to work... You're surely a lovely woman. I hope everything's good for you, and I also hope your siblings will get here soon....

((OOC: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_relations_of_Norway#Ukraine ))
avatar
TrollNorge

Male Posts : 112
Birthday : 1995-03-16
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 23
Location : Oslo, Norge.
Job/hobbies : Drinking Coffee, working, making fun of Anko, playing the violin...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pryvit vsim

Post  Katyusha on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:49 am

TrollNorge wrote:Hallo, Katyusha. It's nice to see you around... our countries have good relations, but we don't talk much due to work... You're surely a lovely woman. I hope everything's good for you, and I also hope your siblings will get here soon....
Thank you very much, Norway. It's nice to see you here too. Maybe we get to talk a bit more here? It would be nice. Everything is fine here and I hope in the North at yourrs too.
avatar
Katyusha

Female Posts : 22
Birthday : 1988-08-24
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 30
Location : Kiew, Ukraine
Job/hobbies : Spending time with my siblings, trying to make the best ot of everyday...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pryvit vsim

Post  Puffin-Ísland on Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:22 pm

Hey Katyusha, it's good to see you here. I agree with Norway, it's good to see you around, and I hope to see your siblings here soon too.

Though it might be more peaceful without a certain sibling...
avatar
Puffin-Ísland

Male Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-08-31
Location : Reykjavík, Iceland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pryvit vsim

Post  hungary-pan on Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:29 pm

Oh and Katy I think I might have left one of my sweatshirts at your house, do you know where it is?
avatar
hungary-pan

Female Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-08-30
Location : Budapest, Hungary
Job/hobbies : Representing Hungary, frying pans, yaoi, flowers, kicking Gilbert's ass, snuggling with Rod, drinking, green

View user profile http://elizabetahedervary.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pryvit vsim

Post  SadikAdnan on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:38 pm

Merhaba, miss. /bows

I am passing through on business to the embassy in Kiev, I hope you are well.

((OOC: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkey%E2%80%93Ukraine_relations))
avatar
SadikAdnan

Male Posts : 41
Birthday : 1923-10-29
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 94
Location : Istanbul, Turkey
Job/hobbies : Conquering, snooping, eating foreign cuisine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pryvit vsim

Post  Eesti on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:50 pm

Oh, you're here, too, Ukraine? Good day! How are you, if you don't mind me asking? And... do I dare wonder if your siblings are here, too?
avatar
Eesti

Male Posts : 16
Birthday : 1993-02-24
Join date : 2010-09-05
Age : 25
Location : Tallinn, Estonia
Job/hobbies : The internet, being wife-carrying champion, singing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pryvit vsim

Post  Katyusha on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:27 am

Puffin-Ísland wrote:Hey Katyusha, it's good to see you here. I agree with Norway, it's good to see you around, and I hope to see your siblings here soon too.

Though it might be more peaceful without a certain sibling...
Thank you, Iceland. You're such a nice boy. It's nice to see you on here as well.
[strike]O-oh, but both of my siblings are trying to avoid causing any trouble...

hungary-pan wrote:Oh and Katy I think I might have left one of my sweatshirts at your house, do you know where it is?
You mean the one with the polka-dots? I thought it was yours, so yes, I found it! Sorry, for not telling you. I'll bring it the next time we see each other, I promise.

SadikAdnan wrote:Merhaba, miss. /bows

I am passing through on business to the embassy in Kiev, I hope you are well.
You don't have to call me miss, but thank you. If you're here you sure have to drop by at my house, if you like! It would be nice talking to you. And I am well, thank you again.

Eesti wrote:Oh, you're here, too, Ukraine? Good day! How are you, if you don't mind me asking? And... do I dare wonder if your siblings are here, too?
Hello Eduard! I knew you'd appear here too and it's nice to hear from you. Of course I don't mind you asking. It's very nice from you. I'm fine at the moment. How about you? Oh, my sister already joined here, isn't that great?! My brother didn't yet, but I think he will.
avatar
Katyusha

Female Posts : 22
Birthday : 1988-08-24
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 30
Location : Kiew, Ukraine
Job/hobbies : Spending time with my siblings, trying to make the best ot of everyday...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pryvit vsim

Post  hungary-pan on Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:47 pm

Yeah, that's the one! It's my favorite, it's really soft.
avatar
hungary-pan

Female Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-08-30
Location : Budapest, Hungary
Job/hobbies : Representing Hungary, frying pans, yaoi, flowers, kicking Gilbert's ass, snuggling with Rod, drinking, green

View user profile http://elizabetahedervary.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pryvit vsim

Post  Reino-de-España on Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:27 pm

Hola, Katyusha~! I hope you enjoy yourself here~!
avatar
Reino-de-España
Admin

Male Posts : 79
Birthday : 1985-02-12
Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 33
Location : Madrid, Spain.
Job/hobbies : Traveling, tomatoes, relaxing in the sun, spending time with Lovino, Francis and Gilbert, just..enjoying life~!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pryvit vsim

Post  Eesti on Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:16 pm

I'm fine myself, thanks for asking! A-And your sister? That's great! 8D; I'll be... sure to keep an eye on her! And your brother!
avatar
Eesti

Male Posts : 16
Birthday : 1993-02-24
Join date : 2010-09-05
Age : 25
Location : Tallinn, Estonia
Job/hobbies : The internet, being wife-carrying champion, singing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pryvit vsim

Post  WhiteRussia on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:18 pm

Eesti wrote:I'm fine myself, thanks for asking! A-And your sister? That's great! 8D; I'll be... sure to keep an eye on her! And your brother!

Did you call, Eduard?

And what are you talking about? You won't keep none of your four eyes on me, unless you want to feel the beautiful blade of my knife. And the only one who will keep an eye on nii-san, it's me.

Well, leaving that by side. Nee-san, I see this is your part of the forum, I'll take a look everytime I can.
avatar
WhiteRussia

Female Posts : 11
Birthday : 1991-08-25
Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 27
Location : Minsk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pryvit vsim

Post  Eesti on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:52 pm



-coughs- I mean... Good day, Belarus...!
And, w-well, your brother's all yours then! In fact, next time I see him, I'll show you where he is.
avatar
Eesti

Male Posts : 16
Birthday : 1993-02-24
Join date : 2010-09-05
Age : 25
Location : Tallinn, Estonia
Job/hobbies : The internet, being wife-carrying champion, singing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pryvit vsim

Post  Katyusha on Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:20 am

Reino-de-España wrote:Hola, Katyusha~! I hope you enjoy yourself here~!
Pryvit Antonio. Thank you, I hope you too!

WhiteRussia wrote:Did you call, Eduard?

And what are you talking about? You won't keep none of your four eyes on me, unless you want to feel the beautiful blade of my knife. And the only one who will keep an eye on nii-san, it's me.

Well, leaving that by side. Nee-san, I see this is your part of the forum, I'll take a look everytime I can.
Don't be so hard to Eduard, sestra. He probably only meant that he's interested in what you post and will take a look from time to time in your forum~
I'm glad you will and I hope you don't mind, if I post some pictures of us? For example, I found cute pictures of you, Vanya and sometimes me, when we were little. You really have to see them.
avatar
Katyusha

Female Posts : 22
Birthday : 1988-08-24
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 30
Location : Kiew, Ukraine
Job/hobbies : Spending time with my siblings, trying to make the best ot of everyday...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pryvit vsim

Post  nihao-china on Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:55 pm

Ni hao Ukirane, it's good to see you here, aru.

Things have gotten a little hectic here so please be careful, aru.
I hope you will enjoy yourself here, and if you ever need anything, I have many things in my country, aru! You only need to ask.
avatar
nihao-china

Male Posts : 95
Join date : 2010-08-31
Location : Beijing, People's Republic of China

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pryvit vsim

Post  WhiteRussia on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:53 pm

Eesti wrote:

-coughs- I mean... Good day, Belarus...!
And, w-well, your brother's all yours then! In fact, next time I see him, I'll show you where he is.

Good day to you too. And yes, that would be highly appreciated, I guess I'll have to keep my knife far if you do.


Katyusha wrote:Don't be so hard to Eduard, sestra. He probably only meant that he's interested in what you post and will take a look from time to time in your forum~
I'm glad you will and I hope you don't mind, if I post some pictures of us? For example, I found cute pictures of you, Vanya and sometimes me, when we were little. You really have to see them.

I'm just leaving things clear.

And I guess it's okay... I'm about to make a post about a picture I just found. I think you should see it.
avatar
WhiteRussia

Female Posts : 11
Birthday : 1991-08-25
Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 27
Location : Minsk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pryvit vsim

Post  Katyusha on Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:48 pm

nihao-china wrote:Ni hao Ukirane, it's good to see you here, aru.

Things have gotten a little hectic here so please be careful, aru.
I hope you will enjoy yourself here, and if you ever need anything, I have many things in my country, aru! You only need to ask.
Thank you, China. Same goes for you. Oh and I watch over myself, please don't worry. Also, I'll remember your offer.
avatar
Katyusha

Female Posts : 22
Birthday : 1988-08-24
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 30
Location : Kiew, Ukraine
Job/hobbies : Spending time with my siblings, trying to make the best ot of everyday...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pryvit vsim

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum