Hetalia // United Nations HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe it's too early to ask this, but...

3 posters

Go down

Maybe it's too early to ask this, but... Empty Maybe it's too early to ask this, but...

Post  United Nations Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:15 pm

Would you like us to add OCs later on? Like, Latinoamerican countries, Scotland, North Korea, etc?

I want you guys to give your opinion on this O: it'd be great to know. And you don't need to be a country already to give an opinion, you know...
United Nations
United Nations
Admin

Female Posts : 24
Birthday : 1994-09-13

https://hetaliaunitednations.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Maybe it's too early to ask this, but... Empty Re: Maybe it's too early to ask this, but...

Post  Germany Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:27 am

I'm against OCs actually... I don't mind minor characters, who don't have any characteristics given by Himaruya yet (like NZ), but no 100% fan-characters.
I just think that it's unneccesary. Hetalia has so much official characters, why do we need even more?
Also, everyone would have to reasearch a lot. That's okay for people who enjoy RPing with OCs, but for everyone else it would be pretty annoying. (I only RPd with an OC once, so I don't really know whether I'd enjoy it or not. In general I don't like OCs, though.)
But if OCs get allowed, I'd say that we only allow "canon" OCs. Like Scotland, Latin America etc...
I guess I'm fine as long we don't allow OCs like Brandenburg and Holstein. : | (Like, umm, parts of countries. States of America or federal states of Germany. That would be just too much. Only countries are enough.)

Yeah, you asked for opinions... >__> To sum everything up: Im against OCs, but I'm fine too, if they get allowed.

(This is OOC of course.)
Germany
Germany

Male Posts : 28
Birthday : 1989-10-03

Back to top Go down

Maybe it's too early to ask this, but... Empty Re: Maybe it's too early to ask this, but...

Post  Puffin-Ísland Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:22 pm

ooc; I wasn't aware Scotland was an OC? o.o;;

Well, I'm all for OCs that are solid enough, like Scotland or the Latin America countries. But yeah, no states/territories/cities/etc, that's awkward for everyone and there are a ton of countries as it is, like Germany said. The only awkwardness I think there'd be is if the OCs aren't established, and it feels like there's a real difference between the OCs and the canon characters. :| I like uniformity. But seeing as I though Scotland was canon... xD; I don't really mind as much for those types of OCs.
Puffin-Ísland
Puffin-Ísland

Male Posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Post  United Nations Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:05 pm

Mmm alright, let's see~ I'm totally against OCs like cities, states and stuff, of course!!! That would be awkward and way too complicated D: I never meant those XD They're kinda useless anyway~ So don't worry about that. Countries only.

@Germany: Well of course they'd have to research a lot, in fact, It'd be a lot better if they're from the actual country XD since they would know the history and stuff, thanks to school. Anyway I don't think anyone would want to be an OC if they don't want to research, being an OC takes a lot of work, I think we all know that XD

If we allow OCs, it'd be OCs like Scotland (which is totally fanmade, but everyone loves him, so everyone accepts this design... and it seems to have a personality already º-º), Latin American Countries (since there's a community, fancanon characters, info, and latinos!hetalians), North Korea also has a design everyone seems to like, so I think he works too...

Obviously I'd only accept OCs with solid personalitys and profiles, if not, it'd very the end of us v_v XD

Thanks for your opinions :DDDD
United Nations
United Nations
Admin

Female Posts : 24
Birthday : 1994-09-13

https://hetaliaunitednations.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum