Hetalia // United Nations HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Different from usual

3 posters

Go down

Different from usual Empty Different from usual

Post  Katyusha Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:26 pm

Natalia and I swapped clothes one day. Because sisters do so, I guess...

Different from usual Tumblrl7pvww71jd1qb2m6x

We helped each other with the ribbons since Latvia had crashed the mirror a few days earlier... He even cut himself, poor little boy.
Afterwards we decided not to tell anyone and just wait for reactions, heh. The Baltics were very confused, but the most confused of all was Vanya. He needed a few hours till he was used to it. I apologized, but he said it was just unfamilar to him. The next day we wore our usual clothes again, but it was nice to wear sestra's dress once.
It was even nicer to spend some time with her. That day was almost like a... secret between sisters, even though it didn't had anything secret.
Different from usual 291286
Katyusha
Katyusha

Female Posts : 22
Birthday : 1988-08-24
Job/hobbies : Spending time with my siblings, trying to make the best ot of everyday...

Back to top Go down

Different from usual Empty Re: Different from usual

Post  hungary-pan Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:33 pm

Me and Feliciano swapped clothes when we were younger! He was always adorable in my dresses.
hungary-pan
hungary-pan

Female Posts : 124
Job/hobbies : Representing Hungary, frying pans, yaoi, flowers, kicking Gilbert's ass, snuggling with Rod, drinking, green

http://elizabetahedervary.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Katyusha Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:37 pm

hungary-pan wrote:Me and Feliciano swapped clothes when we were younger! He was always adorable in my dresses.
You did? That sounds really cute! I hope he didn't mind to wear girls clothes, though...
Katyusha
Katyusha

Job/hobbies : Spending time with my siblings, trying to make the best ot of everyday...

Back to top Go down

Post  hungary-pan Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:44 pm

Katyusha wrote:
hungary-pan wrote:Me and Feliciano swapped clothes when we were younger! He was always adorable in my dresses.
You did? That sounds really cute! I hope he didn't mind to wear girls clothes, though...
Oh no, he actually convinced Rod he was a girl! It wasn't until his voice began to change did he realize Feliciano was male.
Different from usual Liz10
Here's a painting!
hungary-pan
hungary-pan

Job/hobbies : Representing Hungary, frying pans, yaoi, flowers, kicking Gilbert's ass, snuggling with Rod, drinking, green

Back to top Go down

Post  Katyusha Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:54 pm

hungary-pan wrote:
Oh no, he actually convinced Rod he was a girl! It wasn't until his voice began to change did he realize Feliciano was male.
Aww, he was indeed very adorable! He could easily be mistaken for a girl. Poor Austria, he sure got confused then.
You both look pretty on the painting, by the way.
Katyusha
Katyusha

Back to top Go down

Post  WhiteRussia Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:01 pm

Oh, I remember this.

I didn't like your clothes that much, but Nii-san confused face was beautiful.

Also I remember that Lithuania said I looked really beautiful... I think he still has a scar on his arm for doing it.

Let's see when we can do this again without telling anyone? okay? But I'm not really sure if I could wear you headband again, it was so uncomfortable
WhiteRussia
WhiteRussia

Female Posts : 11
Birthday : 1991-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  hungary-pan Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:11 pm

Katyusha wrote:
hungary-pan wrote:
Aww, he was indeed very adorable! He could easily be mistaken for a girl. Poor Austria, he sure got confused then.
You both look pretty on the painting, by the way.
Aw, köszönöm!
I think it was painted during the Renaissance I believe. Goodness, I must've been about 17 in human years.
hungary-pan
hungary-pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Katyusha Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:18 am

WhiteRussia wrote:Oh, I remember this.

I didn't like your clothes that much, but Nii-san confused face was beautiful.

Also I remember that Lithuania said I looked really beautiful... I think he still has a scar on his arm for doing it.

Let's see when we can do this again without telling anyone? okay? But I'm not really sure if I could wear you headband again, it was so uncomfortable
Oh, I'd like to do that again! You don't have to wear my headband, of course. It's only a small detail. I'm sorry it was so uncomfortable for you... I didn't know.

hungary-pan wrote:Aw, köszönöm!
I think it was painted during the Renaissance I believe. Goodness, I must've been about 17 in human years.
The time flies so fast. I bet I have pictures of me around that age too somewhere...
Katyusha
Katyusha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum