Hetalia // United Nations HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, hey! It's my introduction post, da ze! COME LOOK!!

+2
nihao-china
taegeukgi
6 posters

Go down

Hey, hey! It's my introduction post, da ze! COME LOOK!! Empty Hey, hey! It's my introduction post, da ze! COME LOOK!!

Post  taegeukgi Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:46 pm

You'll probably say I'm late on this whole post making, da ze. But, hey! That's not I'mportant at all.
Wonder why?
Well, that's because... this forum originated in korea!
In other words...it originated in me!! That's right, everyone, all forums originated in Korea- there is no better forum than a korean forum, everyone knows that-! Except probably you... Cool, isn't it?
The lamest forums originated in Japan- though! Don't join a Japanese forum if you want to be spared the boredom and all the sick and creepy and LAME--Whoops, getting carried away, da ze!

Anyways, this will be my INTRODUCTION POST!!!☆ come one, come all! Big(breasts) and small(breasts) are all invited to welcome me warmly and embrace your inner Korean!

that means you, Hyung!!
taegeukgi
taegeukgi

Male Posts : 19
Birthday : 1948-08-15
Job/hobbies : (Hyung) - Dancing, Singing, Inventing awesome things, NOT BEING LAME LIKE JAPAN, Loving Hyung-

Back to top Go down

Hey, hey! It's my introduction post, da ze! COME LOOK!! Empty Re: Hey, hey! It's my introduction post, da ze! COME LOOK!!

Post  nihao-china Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:56 pm

I think I must be first to oppose this aru....

I will ignore that aru
nihao-china
nihao-china

Male Posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Hey, hey! It's my introduction post, da ze! COME LOOK!! Empty Re: Hey, hey! It's my introduction post, da ze! COME LOOK!!

Post  taegeukgi Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:37 am

Oppose what?

AW I LOVE YOU TOO DA ZE
taegeukgi
taegeukgi

Job/hobbies : (Hyung) - Dancing, Singing, Inventing awesome things, NOT BEING LAME LIKE JAPAN, Loving Hyung-

Back to top Go down

Post  nihao-china Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:17 am

Oppose this forum, aru...

I NEVER SAID THAT ARU
nihao-china
nihao-china

Back to top Go down

Post  taegeukgi Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:35 am

A-aigoo! W-why would you do such a thing!? D-D-D-DOES THAT MEAN YOU DON'T WANT ME AROUND, DA ZE??Hey, hey! It's my introduction post, da ze! COME LOOK!! 348487

---

P I C K:
>NO ARU (R-18 GOOD END)
>YES ARU (R-18 BAD END)

you just have to feelit, Hyung

Last edited by taegeukgi on Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
taegeukgi
taegeukgi

Back to top Go down

Post  nihao-china Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:15 am

....-sigh- Please don't act that way It is embarrassing aru...

....W-Why do all the answers end with R-18 aru!!??!

.....I have the biggest headache thinking about all the things wrong with what you just said, aru...
nihao-china
nihao-china

Back to top Go down

Post  taegeukgi Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:18 am

SO DOES THAT MEAN YOU WANT ME AROUND!?!?!?!?!?

-pingpingping. YOU HAVE PICKED ">YES(R-18 END)" !!

that's how deep your feelings are for me eheheh
taegeukgi
taegeukgi

Back to top Go down

Post  curseoftheuk Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:43 pm

...no where is safe from you is it Yonsoo?

stupid korean Hey, hey! It's my introduction post, da ze! COME LOOK!! 521879
curseoftheuk
curseoftheuk

Male Posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post  taegeukgi Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:46 pm

curseoftheuk wrote:...no where is safe from you is it Yonsoo?

stupid korean Hey, hey! It's my introduction post, da ze! COME LOOK!! 521879

Hey, hey! It's my introduction post, da ze! COME LOOK!! 580591 And just what do you mean by that, da ze? I'm everywhere because I invented everything!

thick-browed-freak
taegeukgi
taegeukgi

Back to top Go down

Post  curseoftheuk Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:52 pm

you did not! You're just everywhere because you're nosey

idiot
curseoftheuk
curseoftheuk

Back to top Go down

Post  nihao-china Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:40 pm

taegeukgi wrote:SO DOES THAT MEAN YOU WANT ME AROUND!?!?!?!?!?

-pingpingping. YOU HAVE PICKED ">YES(R-18 END)" !!

that's how deep your feelings are for me eheheh

Don't get any ideas aru!!

....I HAVE NOT EVEN CHOSEN AN ANSWER ARU!! I never will

I can't begin to explain how wrong that is aru...

It is no use arguing with him Hong Kong, he will never listen aru
Help
nihao-china
nihao-china

Back to top Go down

Post  hungary-pan Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:51 pm

I thought that man named Al Gore invented the internet...
Anyways hello South Korea, how are you?
hungary-pan
hungary-pan

Female Posts : 124
Job/hobbies : Representing Hungary, frying pans, yaoi, flowers, kicking Gilbert's ass, snuggling with Rod, drinking, green

http://elizabetahedervary.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  curseoftheuk Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:01 pm

....you had to bring that up didn't you? ...we'll never heard the end of it now!
curseoftheuk
curseoftheuk

Back to top Go down

Post  nihao-china Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:13 pm

Aiyaa Hungary...
That was a bad idea aru....

now he will never stop talking aru
nihao-china
nihao-china

Back to top Go down

Post  SwedishFish Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:41 pm

...Y' need more Ikea at yer place, don' ya think?
Hey, hey! It's my introduction post, da ze! COME LOOK!! 588909
SwedishFish
SwedishFish

Male Posts : 25
Birthday : 1989-06-06
Job/hobbies : Makin' things like food an' some toys, d'batin' some issues, m'wife, playin' w' childr'n

Back to top Go down

Post  イッキク Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:38 am

taegeukgi wrote:Well, that's because... this forum originated in korea!
In other words...it originated in me!! That's right, everyone, all forums originated in Korea- there is no better forum than a korean forum, everyone knows that-! Except probably you... Cool, isn't it?
The lamest forums originated in Japan- though! Don't join a Japanese forum if you want to be spared the boredom and all the sick and creepy and LAME--Whoops, getting carried away, da ze!
I'm afraid you are mistaken, Korea-kun.

本当に間違えて、新入部員の韓国さん…

nihao-china wrote:Oppose this forum, aru...
...I agree with China-san. (=_=|||)
イッキク
イッキク

Male Posts : 49
Job/hobbies : I enjoy reading the atmosphere, assessing the situation, and acting carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post  nihao-china Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:59 pm

イッキク wrote:

Ah, Japan!!

I'm so glad you agree with me aru~ Hey, hey! It's my introduction post, da ze! COME LOOK!! 766893
nihao-china
nihao-china

Back to top Go down

Post  taegeukgi Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:29 am

hungary-pan wrote:I thought that man named Al Gore invented the internet...
Anyways hello South Korea, how are you?

Ah-that. Well, you see....Al Gore was south korean, da ze! Which means that he was in South Korea when the internet was invented WHICH MEANS South Korea invented the internet. And I'm South Korea- so the internet originated in me!

Hello Hungary-noona, I'm doing pretty allright da ze- I see my forum has attracted your attention! As it should-heh. Hey, hey! It's my introduction post, da ze! COME LOOK!! 253998

Swedishfish wrote:...Y' need more Ikea at yer place, don' ya think?

Why have more ikeas when we have furniture streets? Korean furniture streets Hey, hey! It's my introduction post, da ze! COME LOOK!! 54114

イッキク wrote:
taegeukgi wrote:Well, that's because... this forum originated in korea!
I'm afraid you are mistaken, Korea-kun.

本当に間違えて、新入部員の韓国さん…

You! you....shaddup, da ze. Nobody asked for you! Hey, hey! It's my introduction post, da ze! COME LOOK!! 183446 and you don't have to agree with Hyung, he was just kidding, so...hah. HAH! (da ze)

nihao-china wrote:
イッキク wrote:

Ah, Japan!!

I'm so glad you agree with me aru~ Hey, hey! It's my introduction post, da ze! COME LOOK!! 766893

W-WHAT!? Hyung... Hey, hey! It's my introduction post, da ze! COME LOOK!! 580591 hrrrng...

((ooc: whoopsadaisy, >< got too carried away with school and other personal things that I had to hold back from replying, sorry!))
taegeukgi
taegeukgi

Back to top Go down

Post  curseoftheuk Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:40 pm

taegeukgi wrote:Ah-that. Well, you see....Al Gore was south korean, da ze! Which means that he was in South Korea when the internet was invented WHICH MEANS South Korea invented the internet. And I'm South Korea- so the internet originated in me!

h-how... how does that even work?
curseoftheuk
curseoftheuk

Back to top Go down

Post  nihao-china Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:52 pm

curseoftheuk wrote:
taegeukgi wrote:Ah-that. Well, you see....Al Gore was south korean, da ze! Which means that he was in South Korea when the internet was invented WHICH MEANS South Korea invented the internet. And I'm South Korea- so the internet originated in me!

h-how... how does that even work?

I have been asking myself the same thing for many many years aru...
nihao-china
nihao-china

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down