Hetalia // United Nations HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever Since My Ass Started Appearing On The Internet I Have Felt Very Violated

+4
BritishGentleman
TrollNorge
Lovino
Reino-de-España
8 posters

Go down

Ever Since My Ass Started Appearing On The Internet I Have Felt Very Violated Empty Ever Since My Ass Started Appearing On The Internet I Have Felt Very Violated

Post  Reino-de-España Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:24 am

I really don't understand the fascination of my ass!
Ever Since My Ass Started Appearing On The Internet I Have Felt Very Violated 48523859
Ever Since My Ass Started Appearing On The Internet I Have Felt Very Violated 56618810
Ever Since My Ass Started Appearing On The Internet I Have Felt Very Violated Assf

Am I missing something you guys~?
Reino-de-España
Reino-de-España
Admin

Male Posts : 79
Birthday : 1985-02-12
Job/hobbies : Traveling, tomatoes, relaxing in the sun, spending time with Lovino, Francis and Gilbert, just..enjoying life~!

Back to top Go down

Ever Since My Ass Started Appearing On The Internet I Have Felt Very Violated Empty Re: Ever Since My Ass Started Appearing On The Internet I Have Felt Very Violated

Post  Lovino Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:31 am

I-I don't fu-fucking get the fascination e-either! They're ju-just a bunch of sick pe-perverts I guess >:T
Lovino
Lovino

Male Posts : 44
Birthday : 1987-03-17
Job/hobbies : Country, wow are you stupid?

Back to top Go down

Ever Since My Ass Started Appearing On The Internet I Have Felt Very Violated Empty Re: Ever Since My Ass Started Appearing On The Internet I Have Felt Very Violated

Post  TrollNorge Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:49 pm

Ever Since My Ass Started Appearing On The Internet I Have Felt Very Violated 469446

Your.... butt... is very... round, for a man. I guess... Ever Since My Ass Started Appearing On The Internet I Have Felt Very Violated 48208
TrollNorge
TrollNorge

Male Posts : 112
Birthday : 1995-03-16
Job/hobbies : Drinking Coffee, working, making fun of Anko, playing the violin...

Back to top Go down

Post  BritishGentleman Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:28 pm

Have you got no shame, Spain?! No one wants to see your arse. Stop posting pictures of it.
Except maybe that Italian kid.
And France because he's a sicko.
BritishGentleman
BritishGentleman
Admin

Male Posts : 39
Birthday : 1987-04-23
Job/hobbies : Embroidery, literature, rock music.

Back to top Go down

Post  hungary-pan Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:32 pm

Ever Since My Ass Started Appearing On The Internet I Have Felt Very Violated 174497
You do have a great ass...
But I must say, Roderich's ass is secretly the best ass I've ever seen
hungary-pan
hungary-pan

Female Posts : 124
Job/hobbies : Representing Hungary, frying pans, yaoi, flowers, kicking Gilbert's ass, snuggling with Rod, drinking, green

http://elizabetahedervary.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  nihao-china Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:25 pm

You people in the West are all so strange aru...
I don't think I will ever understand you....

nihao-china
nihao-china

Male Posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  Nederland Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:45 pm

This was not the first thing I needed to see when I got on today.

Nederland
Nederland

Male Posts : 7
Birthday : 1987-07-26
Job/hobbies : Football, smoking, biking, sailing...keeping my sister away from Spain.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reino-de-España Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:14 pm

Lovino wrote:I-I don't fu-fucking get the fascination e-either! They're ju-just a bunch of sick pe-perverts I guess >:T
/shrug. I guess so~

TrollNorge wrote: Ever Since My Ass Started Appearing On The Internet I Have Felt Very Violated 469446

Your.... butt... is very... round, for a man. I guess... Ever Since My Ass Started Appearing On The Internet I Have Felt Very Violated 48208
Really? I know lots of women who have round butts but..I've never quite looked at a man's...I will have to check Lovino's next time...

BritishGentleman wrote:Have you got no shame, Spain?! No one wants to see your arse. Stop posting pictures of it.
Except maybe that Italian kid.
And France because he's a sicko.
I was just asking a question Arthur~

hungary-pan wrote: Ever Since My Ass Started Appearing On The Internet I Have Felt Very Violated 174497
You do have a great ass...
But I must say, Roderich's ass is secretly the best ass I've ever seen
Why thank you, Liz~!
Hmm..I've never really gotten a good look at his... I might have to look next time~

nihao-china wrote:..............

You people in the West are all so strange aru...
I don't think I will ever understand you....
/shrug. Ever Since My Ass Started Appearing On The Internet I Have Felt Very Violated 888145

Nederland wrote: This was not the first thing I needed to see when I got on today.
Yes it is. I know it is~ |D
Reino-de-España
Reino-de-España
Admin

Job/hobbies : Traveling, tomatoes, relaxing in the sun, spending time with Lovino, Francis and Gilbert, just..enjoying life~!

Back to top Go down

Post  TrollNorge Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:20 pm

I just have a question, Spain....

If you feel... violated by people's facination with your... butt...

Then why are you using one of these pictures as your icon? Ever Since My Ass Started Appearing On The Internet I Have Felt Very Violated 469446
TrollNorge
TrollNorge

Male Posts : 112
Birthday : 1995-03-16
Job/hobbies : Drinking Coffee, working, making fun of Anko, playing the violin...

Back to top Go down

Post  Reino-de-España Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:26 pm

TrollNorge wrote:I just have a question, Spain....

If you feel... violated by people's facination with your... butt...

Then why are you using one of these pictures as your icon? Ever Since My Ass Started Appearing On The Internet I Have Felt Very Violated 469446
Hmm..? O-oh I am aren't I? Ahaha~ |D
I hadn't really noticed~!
Reino-de-España
Reino-de-España
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nederland Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:47 pm

Reino-de-España wrote:

Nederland wrote: This was not the first thing I needed to see when I got on today.

Fine. It's not the first thing I wanted to see.

Not that I ever really want to see your ass.
Nederland
Nederland

Job/hobbies : Football, smoking, biking, sailing...keeping my sister away from Spain.

Back to top Go down

Post  ChocolateKitten Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:07 pm

It is a nice ass...
ChocolateKitten
ChocolateKitten

Female Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Reino-de-España Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:03 pm

Nederland wrote:
Reino-de-España wrote:

Fine. It's not the first thing I wanted to see.

Not that I ever really want to see your ass.
Sure sure~ At least your sister likes it~

ChocolateKitten wrote:It is a nice ass...
/chuckles. Why thank you~
Reino-de-España
Reino-de-España
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nederland Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:01 pm

Bel!

I don't want you anywhere near that ass.
Nederland
Nederland

Back to top Go down

Post  ChocolateKitten Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:29 pm

Nederland wrote:

Bel!

I don't want you anywhere near that ass.

What? I am entitled to my own opinion.

Oh don't worry about that, Lovi would kill me. I know better than to mess with him.
ChocolateKitten
ChocolateKitten

Female Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down